Pokémon Sun and Pokémon Moon for iOS and Android
Pokémon Sun iOS
Pokémon Sun Android
How to play Pokémon Sun and Moon 3DS Games on Android and iOS Devices??
If you were wondering whether you can play Pokemon Sun and Moon on your phone.. The answer is YES! The new beta version is out. Our site allows you to download the Roms along with the Drastic 3DS Emulator to play it. This Pokemon Sun and Moon Mobile App is an open world adventure game allowing you to capture over 100's of pokemon and become the greatest pokemon trainer off and online. This is the most played game in 2017.
The new updated version of DraStic is a fast Nintendo 3DS emulator for iOS/Android Phones. Not only will you be able to all play all Nintendo 3DS games at full speed on any Android devices it also has the following features:
- You now have the ability Enhance the game's graphics to 4x more than their original resolution (this is a new optional feature but it only works best on high end quad core devices)
- You will be able to Customize the size and placement of the 3DS screens, portrait and landscape modes
- The 3DS android emulator supports physical controls in devices like nVidia Shield and Xperia Play as well as add-on controllers.
- You're also allowed Save and resume your progress anywhere with save states
- Synchronize your save games with your online Google Drive space
- Increase emulation speed with fast-forward
DraStic3DS is the new updated 3DS Emulator for Android/iOS. As the name suggests the emulator can play all 3DS games besides Pokémon games.
Start playing Pokémon Sun and Moon on Android and iOS with Drastic3DS
Drastic3DS Emulator System Requirements:
-iOS or Android Operating System.
-At least 2 CPU Cores (More Cores = better performance)
-A minimum of 2 Gigs RAM (More RAM better performance)
-Bigger Internal Storage Size to save and run 3DS Games.